Wooden toy plans, fret saw and jigsaw patterns and templates, games, puzzles, handmade toys, caskets and many more!

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The Easter Jigsaw Puzzles look really cool to make. I plan on making these puzzles with my kids for Easter. I know it would be much easier to run out and buy a dollar puzzle, but this would be a great project to do with your kids. I homeschool my two boys so we usually do crafts once or twice a week.

easter bunnies handmade puzzle


There is a site called DLTK Kids that has the free printable jigsaw puzzles for Easter. They have different pictures that you print out. After you print the picture out, you glue it to a piece of cardboard. Then you cut the puzzle pieces out. There are lines drawn on the picture to show you where to cut the puzzle pieces.

You have the choice of printing the color pictures or the black and white pictures. I think I will do the black and white pictures with my kids. I think they would have a lot of fun coloring them.

DLTK Kids offer the following Easter Jigsaw Puzzles.

Easter Basket Jigsaw Puzzle - This puzzle is a picture of an Easter Basket with a checkered background. They only offer this puzzle in a color template.

Easter Bunny Jigsaw Puzzle - This is a cute picture of a bunny holding an Easter Basket with "Hoppy Easter" on the basket. DLTK Kids offer this picture in color and in black and white.

Jesus' Crucifixion Jigsaw Puzzle - This is a picture of Jesus on the cross. This picture has clouds, hills, and rocks in the background. You can print out the color picture or you can print out the black and white picture.

Jesus' Resurrection Jigsaw Puzzle - This is a picture of Jesus with a purple cross behind him. This picture is also available in black and white or color.

If you have a laminating machine, you could also laminate these puzzles. They would last longer if you laminated them. If you are going to laminate these puzzles, I wouldn't use a really thick cardboard. Using a thick piece of cardboard may make it hard to laminate.

All these puzzles are free to use. DLTK Kids is a wonderful site to use for crafts and projects. Everything on this site is free to use. I use this site for all my homeschool arts and crafts. They also have other jigsaw puzzles not related to Easter that you can print out.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]